Thursday 12 December 2013



Late night openings are now over for the pre-Christmas period but a lot of my current stock can still be seen at No. 21, Market Place, Shepton Mallet where we are open from 10.00 - 4.00 Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.  If you are still looking for that elusive Christmas present I am sure we can help.

My stock ranges from Arts and Crafts furniture through to modern studio pottery covering Victorian china, vintage clothes, stunning pictures and almost anything else you can think of.  I buy what I love so the collection is very eclectic and full of fun.  Do come and see my lovely things.

I shall be starting the New Year out on my rounds to buy more special objects ready to increase my stock for the Antique Fairs at the Bath and West Showground.  However, I will not be there in January, I will have to wait until March to show my things off - that is, unless you come to No. 21 for a preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment