Friday 3 May 2013

After Hartley Whitney Vintage its the Shepton Fleamarket!

And the good news for anyone coming to the Fleamarket is that I shall have some of my Vintage stock with me.  The Vintage stock will be an addition to the usual Fleamarket offerings although I will still have the china and other objects from France and England that I so love. 
 
I will also be bringing loads of clearance lines - it is Spring after all and time to have a good clear out!  There will be boxes of pictures to choose from for £2.50 each, tables and chairs from £8.00 and boxes of clearance china and studio pottery to choose from for £1 or £2  plus some clearance lines of vintage linen from England and France.
So, to tempt you to the vintage stock that I will be featuring here are some images from last week's Vintage Bazaar.  Not all of it will be coming as luckily (for me) some was sold.
 
Anyway, come along to the Fleamarket at the Bath and West Showground on Sunday, 5th May 9.30 - 4.00 and see if you can firnd a bargain to tempt you.
 
If you can't make it, I shall  be at the Antique and Collectors Fair at the Bath and West Showground on the 10th, 11th and 12th May.  The stock will be different again - some beautiful pieces of furniture, some very special dinner and tea sets, pictures,  fabrics and ready for that special Father's Day - a wonderful selection of vintage ties - many Liberty silk ones amongst them. 
 
I'll post some images on the blog next week to show you some of the antique stock that I will be having for sale at the Antique Fair.  Its a great day out for anyone who likes antique or vintage things.  You don't need to be a serious collector just someone who appreciates objects from the past i.e. having a preference for the beauty and craftsmanship of earlier times to modern day, knock 'em out cheap objects.
 
Come and have a look, have a chat and maybe you'll find something you love - everything I sell is something I have chosen carefully because I love it.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment