Friday 8 March 2013

Antiques Fair at Shepton 15th, 16th and 17th March

Despite my poor van still being in intensive care, I shall be at the Antiques Fair at the Bath and West Showground  on Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th.
 
I am going to borrow a small van from a friend so will be doing a shuttle delivery service throughout Friday morning so please forgive me if we are not quite ready for you at midday when the fair opens.
 
It will be worth waiting to see my stock though.  I am bringing quite a few different things this time - lots of small pieces of furniture, some lovely vintage Deco style jewellery, vintage fabrics and some fascinating special bits to make a real statement in your home.
 

As ever, all my stock will be for sale at the good prices that I am becoming so well known for. "Sell quickly at a fair price" is my motto as then I can get out and start searching for new items.  Its the hunting that gives me the pleasure and, of course, the selling to such lovely people who are so grateful to find things they can afford on my stand.
 


 
So do come along at the weekend, you can be sure of a warm welcome and lots of tempting goodies.   See you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment